Who am I?
Well, I’m Mollie, a 23 year old lifestyle blogger and social media manager, currently residing and working in the beautiful and historical city of cambridge. You can often find me lurking by the NYX counter there, (my go to drugstore makeup)!
I LOVE to write about all things I come across in my little life, be it a beauty product, life hack or mini adventure. I’m slightly obsessed with finding ways and products that allow me to live just that little bit better. If you share this passion then you have come to the right little corner on the internet.
I also have a huge passion for social media (hence the job title), which caused me to start my blog. You’ll find me chatting about the latest deveoplments and trends and excitedly demonstrating how you can put these strategies into action for your blog, business or even just in your personal social media!
I hope you enjoy reading my corner of the internet and if you fancy it, I’m always up for having a chat with like minded people, you can find me at @mollieblog on twitter or email me at email@example.com
- Everything written in my blog is of a personal interest to myself and I believe to relevant to my blog. All content on my blog is content I approve and believe to be fitting with my theme.
- All content on my blog is a reflection of my own opinion and I take full responsibility for it. Nothing on my blog is influenced by someone else or another organisation.
- I do use some stock photos, all stock photos are either free or paid for. Other photos are all my own, shot on my trusty iPhone.
- Any content written that includes things sent to me or requested to be written by a company, organisation or individual will be stated each and every time at the bottom of the post. If you wish to contact me then please click here.
- Visitors of this blog, are held responsible for comments made by themselves and ONLY will the comment be liable for offence or harm caused to others by their comments.
- I do not accept pre-written content.
- This is a safe and happy corner of the internet. Please enjoy.