My favourite face masks of 2019 so far

May 1, 2019 in Beauty - 6 Comments - 2 min read

My favourite face masks of 2019 so far

May 1, 2019 in Beauty - 6 Comments - 2 min read

All the face masks you should be reaching for on your next beauty shop

This year I made a little beauty pledge to myself. To at least do a face mask each week, to really help my skin. With us now entering May, the fifth season of this year, you can imagine that I’ve found a few of my favourite masks by now.

So I wanted to share with you, the brands who I thinking are killing it at the face mask game so far in 2019. These are the masks that I go for when shopping at my local Boots – building up those points!

Masque Bar: Rose gold foil sheet mask

I have come to love the brand Masque Bar over the last year. It’s so affordable and their products really have that spa feel, while being at home. The rose gold mask is my favourite sheet mask because its so nourishing.

Something which I also found really interesting with masque bars products is that they are intensely developed in Korea which is the hub of skincare right now. I have colleague who is literally obsessed with Korean skincare and she’s has amazing skin. So I totally trust that!

Soap & Glory: Radiance-Boosting mask

I won’t lie, I go through phases on how much I’m into Soap and Glory products. However, after discovering their mask range last year, its safe to say I’m fully invested on their skincare.

The radiance-boosting mask is targeted as a “party recovery”, mask which I can totally see why. It has vitamin C included which is the perfect wake up call in the morning. (if you have time for a face mask early morning then I so need you to teach me your ways).

These are the face masks I continually buy as they are just so good to add to your skincare routine. They’re also so fragrant, which I love!

INC: Brightening Sheet mask

If you ever get chatty with me on insta-stories when I’m doing my nails, you’ll know I preach about this brand. INC (also nails INC) is one of my favouriteee brands ever. So you can imagine, my excitement when I discovered they had branched out to do face masks also.

The brightening sheet mask, comes in a few cute variations, (although my boyfriend jokes I look super scary with the rainbow one on). The thing I love about these masks is that it leaves so much moisture on your face, that you get that perfect feeling of your skin feeling super hydrated and replenished.

So just to really make my point, these face masks have been saving my 2019 so far. What is so relieving too, is that these are all high street, budget friendly masks, So they are all at the perfect price to try and see what works for your skin.

Whats your favourite beauty mask of 2019 so far?

• Amie. (@acurvyvegan) May 6, 2019 at 3:00 pm

I personally love Tropic, Superdrug & The body shop for face masks!

Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

• Alice 💫 (@alicespake) May 6, 2019 at 6:56 pm

I have some masque bar ones to try! xx

• Jenny in Neverland May 7, 2019 at 10:28 am

I definitely need to start incorporating face masks into my skincare routine. Thanks for these suggestions!

Jenny

• Boxnip May 7, 2019 at 12:05 pm

My favourite mask is the [It’s Skin] PRESTIGE Rose De Black Mask Sheet. It’s just so good on my skin. Calms and soothes any redness or irritation and leaves my skin, hydrated, soft, glowing and plump. If I could only use one sheet mask for the rest of my life, hands down it would be this one. 😀

Sarah 🌺 || Boxnip || Latest Post

• Sarah May 7, 2019 at 8:12 pm

I want to try the soap and glory one! I love lush face masks xx

• Lady Writes (@LadyWrites_Blog) May 14, 2019 at 10:28 am

I’m a big fan of the Masque Bar sheet mask as well – so nice x

• ✨ After a tricky start to the week (had an intense migraine 🥵yesterday) I decided to take it easy tonight and just have a chilled evening, 💁🏼‍♀️with a long bath, 🛁long evening skincare routine and a lil bit of Netflix, perfect! 💖
#skinfluencer #gifted @dermalogicauk
    • ✨ "Easy like Sunday mornninggg", 😻 I snapped awake super early this morning ☀️ with a need to plan some of the year in my upcoming planner 🤭(even though it doesn't start until August booo😭) You could say I'm a little bit of an organisation queen... Overprepared? definitely! 💖
    • 🙌🏻 Kicking off the weekend by finishing this FABULOUS book, its a sequel to "Oh My God, What a Complete Aisling", and I cannot tell you how much I've loved following this story. 💖Rumour has it, this might, just MIGHT be made in to a film 🎬but I really do recommend reading this for yourself📖 - such a good comedy too! 🎊⠀
⠀
My next reading challenge for this month is @bethsbookclub book! I may have been delaying it cause I know its gonna make me cry... 😭⠀
⠀
➡️ P.S @clashingtime both books are ready for you to borrow whenever now! 👌🏼⠀
⠀
Have a beautiful weekend everyone!🎉
    • Nothing makes me feel a FRIYAY 🎉 more than walking through my door, whipping my makeup & work clothes off, 💁🏼‍♀️shoving my cosy PJ's on with a divine facemask to follow. 🧖🏼‍♀️Just hand me a tea & pop on a movie🎬 to kick this evening into full swing! 🎊⠀
⠀
➡️ P.S I am aware I mention face masks a lot but I am literally on a mission to save my skin and get it all healthy and glowy. Got any tips? SHARE PLS! ⬇️💖
    • ✨Whats your favourite powder foundation right now? 🤔 I'm so indecisive but my current favourite is this @NyxCosmetics! 💁🏼‍♀️However, I'm looking to build up a stash of favourites to flip between, (a girl has gotta have choices right?) 🤭 So let me know in the comments below! 💖⬇️
    • ✨ "Be brave enough to be bad at something new," 💪🏼 Recently I've felt a little too comfy in my comfort zone. 🤭 So I've been looking at ways to push myself professionally & personally.. 💪🏼 Anyone ever got that feeling? 🤷🏼‍♀️