My favourite face masks of 2019 so far

May 1, 2019 in Beauty - 6 Comments - 2 min read

All the face masks you should be reaching for on your next beauty shop

This year I made a little beauty pledge to myself. To at least do a face mask each week, to really help my skin. With us now entering May, the fifth season of this year, you can imagine that I’ve found a few of my favourite masks by now.

So I wanted to share with you, the brands who I thinking are killing it at the face mask game so far in 2019. These are the masks that I go for when shopping at my local Boots – building up those points!

Masque Bar: Rose gold foil sheet mask

I have come to love the brand Masque Bar over the last year. It’s so affordable and their products really have that spa feel, while being at home. The rose gold mask is my favourite sheet mask because its so nourishing.

Something which I also found really interesting with masque bars products is that they are intensely developed in Korea which is the hub of skincare right now. I have colleague who is literally obsessed with Korean skincare and she’s has amazing skin. So I totally trust that!

Soap & Glory: Radiance-Boosting mask

I won’t lie, I go through phases on how much I’m into Soap and Glory products. However, after discovering their mask range last year, its safe to say I’m fully invested on their skincare.

The radiance-boosting mask is targeted as a “party recovery”, mask which I can totally see why. It has vitamin C included which is the perfect wake up call in the morning. (if you have time for a face mask early morning then I so need you to teach me your ways).

These are the face masks I continually buy as they are just so good to add to your skincare routine. They’re also so fragrant, which I love!

INC: Brightening Sheet mask

If you ever get chatty with me on insta-stories when I’m doing my nails, you’ll know I preach about this brand. INC (also nails INC) is one of my favouriteee brands ever. So you can imagine, my excitement when I discovered they had branched out to do face masks also.

The brightening sheet mask, comes in a few cute variations, (although my boyfriend jokes I look super scary with the rainbow one on). The thing I love about these masks is that it leaves so much moisture on your face, that you get that perfect feeling of your skin feeling super hydrated and replenished.

So just to really make my point, these face masks have been saving my 2019 so far. What is so relieving too, is that these are all high street, budget friendly masks, So they are all at the perfect price to try and see what works for your skin.

Whats your favourite beauty mask of 2019 so far?

• Amie. (@acurvyvegan) May 6, 2019 at 3:00 pm

I personally love Tropic, Superdrug & The body shop for face masks!

Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

• Alice 💫 (@alicespake) May 6, 2019 at 6:56 pm

I have some masque bar ones to try! xx

• Jenny in Neverland May 7, 2019 at 10:28 am

I definitely need to start incorporating face masks into my skincare routine. Thanks for these suggestions!

Jenny

• Boxnip May 7, 2019 at 12:05 pm

My favourite mask is the [It’s Skin] PRESTIGE Rose De Black Mask Sheet. It’s just so good on my skin. Calms and soothes any redness or irritation and leaves my skin, hydrated, soft, glowing and plump. If I could only use one sheet mask for the rest of my life, hands down it would be this one. 😀

Sarah 🌺 || Boxnip || Latest Post

• Sarah May 7, 2019 at 8:12 pm

I want to try the soap and glory one! I love lush face masks xx

• Lady Writes (@LadyWrites_Blog) May 14, 2019 at 10:28 am

I’m a big fan of the Masque Bar sheet mask as well – so nice x

• 💫 Thank goodness for Sundays! It’s been a long week and I cannot wait to just chill & watch 🎬 movies today. I thought I would give little update on how I’m getting on with the ⭐️NEW #BioluminCeye serum #gifted from @DermalogicaUK. It’s really nice to just brush over your 🧖🏼‍♀️ eyes in the morning & really perks me up (I literally reach for all my morning skincare as soon as I 😴 wake up). My under eye area feels a lot brighter & softer after use from these past couple of weeks. Pretty sure, I’m gonna have to 🛍 restock this one soon! 💖#skinfluencer
    • ✨ if only my week was as magical as these cute little tea lights. This week has literally been sponsored by lemon tea ☕️ & throat sweets 🍬 I’ve been off sick that last couple of days and I can tell you it is not ideal. ❄️ Isn’t the weather so bitterly cold in Cambridge recently? Not great when you’re under the weather with a cold! 🥶💖
    • 💫 And just like that, we’ve got through Monday.👊🏼 I had throughly enjoyed my weekend of just taking things slowly and chilling, I definitely need to have more weekends like this.✨ Since moving, I honestly love just hanging out in our living room because the space is sooo bright (can’t wait for longer ☀️days) and also I just feel so cosy here. 😻 Fee has her little spot at the end, right next to the radiator for the colder days too. I think I just need to get a few more pictures 📸 on the wall (currently being very fussy), maybe some more 🛋 cushions & definitely some more house plants. 🌿 Any home decor reccomendations? 💫
    • 🌟 Sunday’s are for doing the things you love.✨ That’s why my day will consist of 👩🏼‍💻blogging, ☕️ drinking massive amounts tea, 📸 scrapbooking and 📺 binging a little bit of Netflix. What does your Sunday look like? 💖
    • 💫I’m so glad we are hitting Friday tomorrow! Is it just me or has this week lasted for like, a year? I have a new blog post 👩🏼‍💻up though all about one of my new favourite coffee ☕️ spots in Cambridge. ✨ PLEASE go check this place out and treat yo’self if you’re local. The food is just divine. 💖
    • C’est fini! 🎉Really pleased to have finished my third book 📚 of the year & the 1st book of @bethsbookclub_ for 2020. Can I just say, this is SUCH a heartwarming💖 but also heartbreaking story! I didn’t want to love Ove as much as I did but I just couldn’t help it, really looking forward to chatting 👩🏼‍💻to everyone about this book later in the month. Now I need new book 📖 recommendations, what’s on your current reading list? 💫 #2020reads