My favourite face masks of 2019 so far

May 1, 2019 in Beauty - 6 Comments - 2 min read

All the face masks you should be reaching for on your next beauty shop

This year I made a little beauty pledge to myself. To at least do a face mask each week, to really help my skin. With us now entering May, the fifth season of this year, you can imagine that I’ve found a few of my favourite masks by now.

So I wanted to share with you, the brands who I thinking are killing it at the face mask game so far in 2019. These are the masks that I go for when shopping at my local Boots – building up those points!

Masque Bar: Rose gold foil sheet mask

I have come to love the brand Masque Bar over the last year. It’s so affordable and their products really have that spa feel, while being at home. The rose gold mask is my favourite sheet mask because its so nourishing.

Something which I also found really interesting with masque bars products is that they are intensely developed in Korea which is the hub of skincare right now. I have colleague who is literally obsessed with Korean skincare and she’s has amazing skin. So I totally trust that!

Soap & Glory: Radiance-Boosting mask

I won’t lie, I go through phases on how much I’m into Soap and Glory products. However, after discovering their mask range last year, its safe to say I’m fully invested on their skincare.

The radiance-boosting mask is targeted as a “party recovery”, mask which I can totally see why. It has vitamin C included which is the perfect wake up call in the morning. (if you have time for a face mask early morning then I so need you to teach me your ways).

These are the face masks I continually buy as they are just so good to add to your skincare routine. They’re also so fragrant, which I love!

INC: Brightening Sheet mask

If you ever get chatty with me on insta-stories when I’m doing my nails, you’ll know I preach about this brand. INC (also nails INC) is one of my favouriteee brands ever. So you can imagine, my excitement when I discovered they had branched out to do face masks also.

The brightening sheet mask, comes in a few cute variations, (although my boyfriend jokes I look super scary with the rainbow one on). The thing I love about these masks is that it leaves so much moisture on your face, that you get that perfect feeling of your skin feeling super hydrated and replenished.

So just to really make my point, these face masks have been saving my 2019 so far. What is so relieving too, is that these are all high street, budget friendly masks, So they are all at the perfect price to try and see what works for your skin.

Whats your favourite beauty mask of 2019 so far?

• Amie. (@acurvyvegan) May 6, 2019 at 3:00 pm

I personally love Tropic, Superdrug & The body shop for face masks!

Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

• Alice 💫 (@alicespake) May 6, 2019 at 6:56 pm

I have some masque bar ones to try! xx

• Jenny in Neverland May 7, 2019 at 10:28 am

I definitely need to start incorporating face masks into my skincare routine. Thanks for these suggestions!

Jenny

• Boxnip May 7, 2019 at 12:05 pm

My favourite mask is the [It’s Skin] PRESTIGE Rose De Black Mask Sheet. It’s just so good on my skin. Calms and soothes any redness or irritation and leaves my skin, hydrated, soft, glowing and plump. If I could only use one sheet mask for the rest of my life, hands down it would be this one. 😀

Sarah 🌺 || Boxnip || Latest Post

• Sarah May 7, 2019 at 8:12 pm

I want to try the soap and glory one! I love lush face masks xx

• Lady Writes (@LadyWrites_Blog) May 14, 2019 at 10:28 am

I’m a big fan of the Masque Bar sheet mask as well – so nice x

• 💫 Well, it’s my second day of working from home for the foreseeable future. I’ve worked from home quite a bit anyway with my job but doing it long term is going to be quite a shift. 🎉However, it is something we can & must do if able. So how am I setting myself up? 🥰I’m trying to keep as much of a schedule going as possible when it comes to work. I’m also working on creating a barrier between my home environment & work environment, it’s important to not let it all merge into one. 🙏🏻 I’ll be sharing everything through my stories and blog soon. Remember, we are all in this together! My DM’s are always open if anyone needs a chat. 👌🏼💖
    • ✨ A little throwback snap from one of my new favourite hotspots in Cambridge, wishing this had been my breakfast this morning. 🍳 I obviously won’t be cooking anything as fabulous while I’m working from home, but one can dream right?! 💖💫
    • 💫 LIVING LIFE IN THE SLOW LANE. ✨ We’ve not really ventured out the house much this weekend except for the one Tesco shop. (Not a fun experience) Although the UK isn’t on a lockdown yet, we are prepping for it and limiting where we go. Ive really been enjoying the #staythefuckhome & defo recommend you give it a scroll. Stay safe, stay well & stay home (if you can) 🥰♥️
    • ✨ With all the noise from the news & a heavy work load, I’ve been finding it difficult to get a proper good sleep 💤 this week. I’m sure some of you are just the same. It’s a crazy, unknown time and difficult to just switch off from that anxious feeling. Luckily I’ve found a little  bedtime spray, a good book 📚 and night time moisturiser can help calm me down a little. While it obviously doesn’t magically solve everything, it does help me. 💫 So, I encourage you all to do the little things that make you feel just that little bit better during this time.♥️
    • Happy Sunday! 💫 oh my goodness, it’s been a hella of a busy time of late. Over the last few weeks, works been full on & I somehow managed to squeeze in a driving test along the way (which I passed 🎉) AND as a result, I’ve had a very exciting weekend shopping for my first car, feeling very happy & lucky. 😌Today I think I’m just gonna nest at home and enjoy the art of doing nothing ✨
    • 💫 Going into today with this as my mantra.👌🏼 Its no secret that I’m currently finding myself swamped at work! 😩So wishing you a peaceful & smooth working week ✨💖