My favourite face masks of 2019 so far

May 1, 2019 in Beauty - 6 Comments - 2 min read

My favourite face masks of 2019 so far

May 1, 2019 in Beauty - 6 Comments - 2 min read

All the face masks you should be reaching for on your next beauty shop

This year I made a little beauty pledge to myself. To at least do a face mask each week, to really help my skin. With us now entering May, the fifth season of this year, you can imagine that I’ve found a few of my favourite masks by now.

So I wanted to share with you, the brands who I thinking are killing it at the face mask game so far in 2019. These are the masks that I go for when shopping at my local Boots – building up those points!

Masque Bar: Rose gold foil sheet mask

I have come to love the brand Masque Bar over the last year. It’s so affordable and their products really have that spa feel, while being at home. The rose gold mask is my favourite sheet mask because its so nourishing.

Something which I also found really interesting with masque bars products is that they are intensely developed in Korea which is the hub of skincare right now. I have colleague who is literally obsessed with Korean skincare and she’s has amazing skin. So I totally trust that!

Soap & Glory: Radiance-Boosting mask

I won’t lie, I go through phases on how much I’m into Soap and Glory products. However, after discovering their mask range last year, its safe to say I’m fully invested on their skincare.

The radiance-boosting mask is targeted as a “party recovery”, mask which I can totally see why. It has vitamin C included which is the perfect wake up call in the morning. (if you have time for a face mask early morning then I so need you to teach me your ways).

These are the face masks I continually buy as they are just so good to add to your skincare routine. They’re also so fragrant, which I love!

INC: Brightening Sheet mask

If you ever get chatty with me on insta-stories when I’m doing my nails, you’ll know I preach about this brand. INC (also nails INC) is one of my favouriteee brands ever. So you can imagine, my excitement when I discovered they had branched out to do face masks also.

The brightening sheet mask, comes in a few cute variations, (although my boyfriend jokes I look super scary with the rainbow one on). The thing I love about these masks is that it leaves so much moisture on your face, that you get that perfect feeling of your skin feeling super hydrated and replenished.

So just to really make my point, these face masks have been saving my 2019 so far. What is so relieving too, is that these are all high street, budget friendly masks, So they are all at the perfect price to try and see what works for your skin.

Whats your favourite beauty mask of 2019 so far?

• Amie. (@acurvyvegan) May 6, 2019 at 3:00 pm

I personally love Tropic, Superdrug & The body shop for face masks!

Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

• Alice 💫 (@alicespake) May 6, 2019 at 6:56 pm

I have some masque bar ones to try! xx

• Jenny in Neverland May 7, 2019 at 10:28 am

I definitely need to start incorporating face masks into my skincare routine. Thanks for these suggestions!

Jenny

• Boxnip May 7, 2019 at 12:05 pm

My favourite mask is the [It’s Skin] PRESTIGE Rose De Black Mask Sheet. It’s just so good on my skin. Calms and soothes any redness or irritation and leaves my skin, hydrated, soft, glowing and plump. If I could only use one sheet mask for the rest of my life, hands down it would be this one. 😀

Sarah 🌺 || Boxnip || Latest Post

• Sarah May 7, 2019 at 8:12 pm

I want to try the soap and glory one! I love lush face masks xx

• Lady Writes (@LadyWrites_Blog) May 14, 2019 at 10:28 am

I’m a big fan of the Masque Bar sheet mask as well – so nice x

• ✨ New week, new start right? Well, today it actually applies as its our first day in the new office at work. 🎉IT IS A BEAUTIFUL SPACE! 🤭 We have nice sofas, a new kitchen & cool collaboration areas. 💫So I guess thats my exciting news for the day! 🤷🏼‍♀️Whats yours? 💖
    • ✨ #gifted | ending my week with a lazy Sunday & a long skincare routine. 🧖🏼‍♀️ Also we watched “Always be my maybe” on @netflixuk 🎬which is HILARIOUS, you should all go watch it... like now! 💖
    • 💫 Morningggg... let me tell you right now, this week is feeling looooong. 🥴 BUT I’m working from home today which means I can have a proper little “get shit done” 💪🏼🎉sesh. So I’m going to have lots of podcasts on to keep me company 🎧 & I’ll also be downing lots of tea ☕️ in my new fave mug... isn’t it cute? 🤭💖
    • 💫 Forever wishing I was brunching at @hotnumberscoffee ☕️🥑 instead of lunching on a work day💖
    • 💫Even in the rain, ☔️the flowers are still so pretty! 🌟 I've just come back from a BRILLIANT driving lesson 🚘 after a slightly odd day. 🤭 So, I'm pretty much on a high vibe right now.💖 I was thinking about it all day and getting a little anxious but as soon as I got in the car, everything clicked. 🎉 PLUS, I just drove in Cambridge in rush hour 🚦& now I literally feel like i could do anything 😂💖
    • ✨ #gifted | Happy Monday evening everyone! 💫 The start of the week has really used up my energy today 😬 but all good things I promise! ⭐️ So I’m gonna have an early skincare  sesh with @greenpeopleuk to refresh myself! 🧖🏼‍♀️ I’m super excited to watch #loveisland, 💗🏝 although I want to be a more mindful watcher this year as the show defo doesn’t spread the best image. 🚫I’m just hoping there’s some progressive changes as the series goes on! 😬🤞🏻Are you watching this year? What do you think of it all?! 💖