My favourite face masks of 2019 so far

May 1, 2019 in Beauty - 6 Comments - 2 min read

My favourite face masks of 2019 so far

May 1, 2019 in Beauty - 6 Comments - 2 min read

All the face masks you should be reaching for on your next beauty shop

This year I made a little beauty pledge to myself. To at least do a face mask each week, to really help my skin. With us now entering May, the fifth season of this year, you can imagine that I’ve found a few of my favourite masks by now.

So I wanted to share with you, the brands who I thinking are killing it at the face mask game so far in 2019. These are the masks that I go for when shopping at my local Boots – building up those points!

Masque Bar: Rose gold foil sheet mask

I have come to love the brand Masque Bar over the last year. It’s so affordable and their products really have that spa feel, while being at home. The rose gold mask is my favourite sheet mask because its so nourishing.

Something which I also found really interesting with masque bars products is that they are intensely developed in Korea which is the hub of skincare right now. I have colleague who is literally obsessed with Korean skincare and she’s has amazing skin. So I totally trust that!

Soap & Glory: Radiance-Boosting mask

I won’t lie, I go through phases on how much I’m into Soap and Glory products. However, after discovering their mask range last year, its safe to say I’m fully invested on their skincare.

The radiance-boosting mask is targeted as a “party recovery”, mask which I can totally see why. It has vitamin C included which is the perfect wake up call in the morning. (if you have time for a face mask early morning then I so need you to teach me your ways).

These are the face masks I continually buy as they are just so good to add to your skincare routine. They’re also so fragrant, which I love!

INC: Brightening Sheet mask

If you ever get chatty with me on insta-stories when I’m doing my nails, you’ll know I preach about this brand. INC (also nails INC) is one of my favouriteee brands ever. So you can imagine, my excitement when I discovered they had branched out to do face masks also.

The brightening sheet mask, comes in a few cute variations, (although my boyfriend jokes I look super scary with the rainbow one on). The thing I love about these masks is that it leaves so much moisture on your face, that you get that perfect feeling of your skin feeling super hydrated and replenished.

So just to really make my point, these face masks have been saving my 2019 so far. What is so relieving too, is that these are all high street, budget friendly masks, So they are all at the perfect price to try and see what works for your skin.

Whats your favourite beauty mask of 2019 so far?

• Amie. (@acurvyvegan) May 6, 2019 at 3:00 pm

I personally love Tropic, Superdrug & The body shop for face masks!

Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

• Alice 💫 (@alicespake) May 6, 2019 at 6:56 pm

I have some masque bar ones to try! xx

• Jenny in Neverland May 7, 2019 at 10:28 am

I definitely need to start incorporating face masks into my skincare routine. Thanks for these suggestions!

Jenny

• Boxnip May 7, 2019 at 12:05 pm

My favourite mask is the [It’s Skin] PRESTIGE Rose De Black Mask Sheet. It’s just so good on my skin. Calms and soothes any redness or irritation and leaves my skin, hydrated, soft, glowing and plump. If I could only use one sheet mask for the rest of my life, hands down it would be this one. 😀

Sarah 🌺 || Boxnip || Latest Post

• Sarah May 7, 2019 at 8:12 pm

I want to try the soap and glory one! I love lush face masks xx

• Lady Writes (@LadyWrites_Blog) May 14, 2019 at 10:28 am

I’m a big fan of the Masque Bar sheet mask as well – so nice x

• ✨ “Consider the possibilities” This is my upbeat attitude for the week. ✨BUT I am so blissfully happy Monday is over. 👌🏼Although I’ve had a good day at work, smashed through lots. 🤜🏻 I can definitely feel a cold 🥶 coming on. So I’m very happy to be snuggled on the sofa, 💑 watching a movie. Which makes me wonder... what’s your go to movie 🎬 to watch when you’re feeling a little poorly?! 🤔
    • ✨ A slow Sunday has been just what’s needed after yesterday. The most mammoth of all migraines🤮 took over and I only really feel as though I’ve just come out the other side! 🌷However, to cheer myself up and pull myself together I’ve spent the day cleaning the house, 🧽 making little corners all pretty 💖and homey. 🏡 Just makes me feel a little better! Was also slightly gutted I couldn’t pop into town to grab some of the lush Halloween 🎃 collection! I was lucky enough to be intuited the the #prevent on Thursday, to have a little look at the goodies & even makes my own bath bomb! 🎉Did you manage to grab Halloween goodies? 👻
    • ✨“Flowers can’t solve all problems, but they’re a great start”. 🌺 I have been looking for something to brighten up the front of our house 🏡(as currently our row of houses look very uniform) & this little plant tower from @flowerbarltd has given me a few ideas.. literally haven’t stopped thinking about how I could recreate this - I’m thinking about getting a little step ladder of plants?! 🌺🌷🎉
    • ✨ Tuesday can be such ‘meh’ days, right? 😩Although I feel like I really smashed 🤜🏻through my Monday - Tuesday has made feel a little snowed under. A slightly stressful feeling! 🙄However, I’ve managed to crawl home, receive enormous amounts of Kitty love 😻 off of my fur baby - which has taken that ‘overwhelmed’ feeling away. Now, I’ve taken myself for a piping hot bath 🛀& shoved a facemask 🧖🏼‍♀️on - just so I can be all ready, cosy on the sofa 🛋(like a warm toasty cinnamon 🤤bun) just in time for bake off. Bring on bread week! 🍞🥖🎉 🤫➡️ P.s it’s actually the first year I’m watching bake off - can you believe it’s taken me 10 years? 😱✨
    • 🌧 Drizzle, drizzle ☔️ While it might not have been the best day, weather wise. I can’t help but feel I’ve had a pretty good start to the week.⭐️ Managed to be the first one in the office,👌🏼 which meant I got to blitz through a few emails 📩 before the day really kicked off! Then somehow managed to bag myself a free lunch 🍲which was divineee.😋 Back home to see that my roses 💐 are looking pretty for week. Now, it’s time for a little 🥘dinner to warm up, a snuggle 💑 on the sofa & a feel good 🎬 movie. What are your Monday evening plans? ✨
    • ✨ September has always felt like the perfect month for changes and fresh starts. Why? 🤔Well this week I started my digital marketing degree 📒which I’m super excited to do! What’s even better, is my work is supporting me through my learning period while I add a little more to my plate to juggle. It’s been really exciting & I’ve been buying all the stationery to colour code my revision notes. 😂 So I’m sure you’ll see me going crazy 🤪 on stories when I’m making notes (feel free to send me a response telling me to get back to studying! 😂). Like today I had to drag myself away from my Sunday lie in 💤to stay on track with my first module. 🤭 But on the whole I’m really excited! ➡️Side note: I know some of you who follow will know I already work in digital marketing - mainly social media, 👩🏼‍💻so why bother right?? Well over the last few months in my job I became really conscious of some gaps in my knowledge & While I really want to advance in my job, I know I need to spend some time learning. 👩🏼‍🏫It’s going to tough sometimes to balance work & study but it’s something I’m doing for me & that just makes me determined. 👌🏼💪🏼 ➡️ BUT that’s enough studying for today, so I’m off for a community BBQ 🌭in my new neighbourhood! Have a beautiful rest of Sunday! 🎉