Hot New favourite: Lasting Radiance Foundation

April 4, 2019 in Beauty - 7 Comments - 2 min read

Hot New favourite: Lasting Radiance Foundation

April 4, 2019 in Beauty - 7 Comments - 2 min read

A beauty high street must have:

I love a good foundation that actually works (which is why I’m head over heels for lasting radiance foundation) and was really excited to try Rimmel London’s new foundation once I saw one of my favourite bloggers, petiteelliee chatting about the release.

Lasting Radiance Foundation

I already love the Wake me up foundation, trust me I’ve been buying that foundation since my college days and Tanya Burr was telling everyone to bulk buy it when boots had an offer, (which I of course did).

First Impressions

The Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation is definitely a step-up from its sister. For a drugstore foundation the application is veryyyy smooth and feels incredibly light to wear.

One problem I’ve had with other drugstore foundation, is that it kinda slips throughout the day, so I don’t feel a sharp or as together as I did first thing in the morning. The Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation does a pretty good job of keeping it together for my working day. (I know it’s said it lasts for 25 hours but who really wears makeup for 25 hours?)

Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation

I take my makeup of pretty much as soon as I get in from my working day, so I can confirm it lasts at least 16 hours, without slipping. Of course, I would always recommend a setting spray to keep your make-up in tact.

This foundation also give you a perfect shimmer, its actually

The Hot Verdict

I love my expensive foundations and makeup. However, if you need an everyday foundation for work where you don’t necessarily wanting to overkill your makeup look.

Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation

I really recommend this upgrade from Rimmel london. With SP25 (Perfect for Summer wear) Lasting Radiance Foundation is the new everyday must have.

You can read about my other favourite high street here. What are your everyday foundation favourites?

• Jenny in Neverland April 7, 2019 at 9:45 am

I love the look and sound of this one – especially the consistency that I can see on the back of your hand. I’m struggling to find a decent foundation at the moment!

Jenny

• Lady Writes (@LadyWrites_Blog) April 7, 2019 at 11:19 am

I tried this recently and was really impressed with it too! x

• Amie. (@acurvyvegan) April 7, 2019 at 3:37 pm

That looks like such a lovely consistency for a foundation! Sounds like a lovely foundation.

Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

• Boxnip April 7, 2019 at 4:17 pm

Sounds like a great foundation. 😀 I only have one foundation that I’m okay about wearing, so it would be good to try an alternative to it. 🙂

Sarah 🌺 || Boxnip || Latest Post

• Alice 💫 (@alicespake) April 8, 2019 at 7:13 am

I’m not a big Rimmel fan unfortunately xx

• Sarah April 9, 2019 at 7:13 am

This is one of my favourite foundations xx

• Mel April 11, 2019 at 6:16 am

I love this too, so affordable and it works so well.

• ✨ New week, new start right? Well, today it actually applies as its our first day in the new office at work. 🎉IT IS A BEAUTIFUL SPACE! 🤭 We have nice sofas, a new kitchen & cool collaboration areas. 💫So I guess thats my exciting news for the day! 🤷🏼‍♀️Whats yours? 💖
    • ✨ #gifted | ending my week with a lazy Sunday & a long skincare routine. 🧖🏼‍♀️ Also we watched “Always be my maybe” on @netflixuk 🎬which is HILARIOUS, you should all go watch it... like now! 💖
    • 💫 Morningggg... let me tell you right now, this week is feeling looooong. 🥴 BUT I’m working from home today which means I can have a proper little “get shit done” 💪🏼🎉sesh. So I’m going to have lots of podcasts on to keep me company 🎧 & I’ll also be downing lots of tea ☕️ in my new fave mug... isn’t it cute? 🤭💖
    • 💫 Forever wishing I was brunching at @hotnumberscoffee ☕️🥑 instead of lunching on a work day💖
    • 💫Even in the rain, ☔️the flowers are still so pretty! 🌟 I've just come back from a BRILLIANT driving lesson 🚘 after a slightly odd day. 🤭 So, I'm pretty much on a high vibe right now.💖 I was thinking about it all day and getting a little anxious but as soon as I got in the car, everything clicked. 🎉 PLUS, I just drove in Cambridge in rush hour 🚦& now I literally feel like i could do anything 😂💖
    • ✨ #gifted | Happy Monday evening everyone! 💫 The start of the week has really used up my energy today 😬 but all good things I promise! ⭐️ So I’m gonna have an early skincare  sesh with @greenpeopleuk to refresh myself! 🧖🏼‍♀️ I’m super excited to watch #loveisland, 💗🏝 although I want to be a more mindful watcher this year as the show defo doesn’t spread the best image. 🚫I’m just hoping there’s some progressive changes as the series goes on! 😬🤞🏻Are you watching this year? What do you think of it all?! 💖