Hot New favourite: Lasting Radiance Foundation

April 4, 2019 in Beauty - 7 Comments - 2 min read

A beauty high street must have:

I love a good foundation that actually works (which is why I’m head over heels for lasting radiance foundation) and was really excited to try Rimmel London’s new foundation once I saw one of my favourite bloggers, petiteelliee chatting about the release.

Lasting Radiance Foundation

I already love the Wake me up foundation, trust me I’ve been buying that foundation since my college days and Tanya Burr was telling everyone to bulk buy it when boots had an offer, (which I of course did).

First Impressions

The Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation is definitely a step-up from its sister. For a drugstore foundation the application is veryyyy smooth and feels incredibly light to wear.

One problem I’ve had with other drugstore foundation, is that it kinda slips throughout the day, so I don’t feel a sharp or as together as I did first thing in the morning. The Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation does a pretty good job of keeping it together for my working day. (I know it’s said it lasts for 25 hours but who really wears makeup for 25 hours?)

Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation

I take my makeup of pretty much as soon as I get in from my working day, so I can confirm it lasts at least 16 hours, without slipping. Of course, I would always recommend a setting spray to keep your make-up in tact.

This foundation also give you a perfect shimmer, its actually

The Hot Verdict

I love my expensive foundations and makeup. However, if you need an everyday foundation for work where you don’t necessarily wanting to overkill your makeup look.

Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation

I really recommend this upgrade from Rimmel london. With SP25 (Perfect for Summer wear) Lasting Radiance Foundation is the new everyday must have.

You can read about my other favourite high street here. What are your everyday foundation favourites?

• Jenny in Neverland April 7, 2019 at 9:45 am

I love the look and sound of this one – especially the consistency that I can see on the back of your hand. I’m struggling to find a decent foundation at the moment!

Jenny

• Lady Writes (@LadyWrites_Blog) April 7, 2019 at 11:19 am

I tried this recently and was really impressed with it too! x

• Amie. (@acurvyvegan) April 7, 2019 at 3:37 pm

That looks like such a lovely consistency for a foundation! Sounds like a lovely foundation.

Love, Amie โค
    The Curvaceous Vegan

• Boxnip April 7, 2019 at 4:17 pm

Sounds like a great foundation. ๐Ÿ˜€ I only have one foundation that I’m okay about wearing, so it would be good to try an alternative to it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sarah ๐ŸŒบ || Boxnip || Latest Post

• Alice ๐Ÿ’ซ (@alicespake) April 8, 2019 at 7:13 am

I’m not a big Rimmel fan unfortunately xx

• Sarah April 9, 2019 at 7:13 am

This is one of my favourite foundations xx

• Mel April 11, 2019 at 6:16 am

I love this too, so affordable and it works so well.

• ๐Ÿ’ซ Wishing this was my breakfast this morning.๐Ÿ˜ฉ Instead, Iโ€™ve grabbed some porridge to go and am on route to work. Iโ€™ve got a mammoth of a balancing act to uphold over the next couple of weeks. Going from my day job ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€๐Ÿ’ปto also writing โœ๐Ÿป my first assignment from my course.. just a casual 4000 words, right? ๐Ÿ˜ณ BUT as soon as itโ€™s handed in and over, itโ€™s Christmassss! ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’–
    • ๐ŸŽ„ December brings festive decorations and Iโ€™m so pleased to have this beautiful wreath on our door ๐Ÿ’ซ I loved having an autumn ๐Ÿ‚ one, but a Christmas one just seems extra special! Are you decorating for Christmas this year?! ๐Ÿ’–
    • ๐Ÿ’ซ Iโ€™ve managed to take a very Cambridge looking photograph and tbh Iโ€™m so here for it. BONUS: that windows are looking a little festive. I have to admit, I love walking around town and seeing all the festive decorations - it makes me super excited for the holidays ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’–
    • ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ Evening all! I have to say Iโ€™m really starting to love how this little corner of my living room is starting to look ๐Ÿ‘€! It just makes me so happy that our little house is coming together day by day ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซ
    • ๐Ÿ’ซ Easy like Sunday mornnning ๐Ÿ’ซ Weโ€™ve woken up to a beautiful day โ˜€๏ธ here in Cambridge (even though it is slightly chillyโ„๏ธ). Weโ€™ve had wonder into the city to grab a festive hot drink โ˜•๏ธ & pick up a couple of sweet treats ๐Ÿฐ from @georges_bakery for our Sunday movie ๐ŸŽฌday! What are your plans for the day? ๐Ÿ’–
    • ๐Ÿ’ซ โ€œFlowers donโ€™t worry about how theyโ€™re going to bloom. They just open up and turn toward the light and that makes them beautiful.โ€ ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’–