Hot New favourite: Lasting Radiance Foundation

April 4, 2019 in Beauty - 7 Comments - 2 min read

A beauty high street must have:

I love a good foundation that actually works (which is why I’m head over heels for lasting radiance foundation) and was really excited to try Rimmel London’s new foundation once I saw one of my favourite bloggers, petiteelliee chatting about the release.

Lasting Radiance Foundation

I already love the Wake me up foundation, trust me I’ve been buying that foundation since my college days and Tanya Burr was telling everyone to bulk buy it when boots had an offer, (which I of course did).

First Impressions

The Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation is definitely a step-up from its sister. For a drugstore foundation the application is veryyyy smooth and feels incredibly light to wear.

One problem I’ve had with other drugstore foundation, is that it kinda slips throughout the day, so I don’t feel a sharp or as together as I did first thing in the morning. The Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation does a pretty good job of keeping it together for my working day. (I know it’s said it lasts for 25 hours but who really wears makeup for 25 hours?)

Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation

I take my makeup of pretty much as soon as I get in from my working day, so I can confirm it lasts at least 16 hours, without slipping. Of course, I would always recommend a setting spray to keep your make-up in tact.

This foundation also give you a perfect shimmer, its actually

The Hot Verdict

I love my expensive foundations and makeup. However, if you need an everyday foundation for work where you don’t necessarily wanting to overkill your makeup look.

Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation

I really recommend this upgrade from Rimmel london. With SP25 (Perfect for Summer wear) Lasting Radiance Foundation is the new everyday must have.

You can read about my other favourite high street here. What are your everyday foundation favourites?

• Jenny in Neverland April 7, 2019 at 9:45 am

I love the look and sound of this one – especially the consistency that I can see on the back of your hand. I’m struggling to find a decent foundation at the moment!

Jenny

• Lady Writes (@LadyWrites_Blog) April 7, 2019 at 11:19 am

I tried this recently and was really impressed with it too! x

• Amie. (@acurvyvegan) April 7, 2019 at 3:37 pm

That looks like such a lovely consistency for a foundation! Sounds like a lovely foundation.

Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

• Boxnip April 7, 2019 at 4:17 pm

Sounds like a great foundation. 😀 I only have one foundation that I’m okay about wearing, so it would be good to try an alternative to it. 🙂

Sarah 🌺 || Boxnip || Latest Post

• Alice 💫 (@alicespake) April 8, 2019 at 7:13 am

I’m not a big Rimmel fan unfortunately xx

• Sarah April 9, 2019 at 7:13 am

This is one of my favourite foundations xx

• Mel April 11, 2019 at 6:16 am

I love this too, so affordable and it works so well.

• 🌹Morningggg! Sneakily catching the last few minutes in my cosy bed 🛌 with the electric blanket on! (Literally the best purchase for the colder days!) 💫 I have a feeling today is gonna be an odd job kinda day.. gotta do a little bit of a food shop 🛍 catchup up on life admin ✉️ & spruce up the house 🏠 before a busy (and exciting🎊) day tomorrow! What have you all got planned? 💖
    • 💫 Bringing a cosy lil Autumn 🍂 snap to your feed on this cold, chilly 🥶day. I saw this cute Halloween setup in @countrytraditionals window the other day! I loveee when shop windows get all festive with the Halloween 🎃 & Christmas 🎄seasons. Might have to do a little walk around Cambridge and share my favourites with you all soon! 🌟Not gonna lie, I’m really glad that we are getting to the end of the week as I have a couple of exciting things on this weekend! I hope you’ve all got something to look forward to as well? 💖
    • AD | 💫 Bringing a little Summer ☀️ vibe to my accessories this autumn 🍁 as I cosy up on the sofa for some good blogging & movie sessions. ✨ How cute is my new personalised laptop skin & personalised phone case 🤳🏼 from @caseapp?! After having just a plain old dark blue case for like two years, this little change makes my heart happy! ➡️ You can actually use the code MOLLIEBLOG20 if you fancy giving yourself a little refresh or perhaps even have an idea in mind for an early Christmas present 🎁 for someone?! They have a fabulous choice between pre-made designs & creating your own personalised cases - Go check it out! 😍💖
    • 🌟 Getting real cosy Sunday vibes✨ by hanging up the autumn 🍁 wreath on our new front door. It came a little late but I think it was worth the wait! 🎉 We’ve been out for a little adventure ➡️ (see stories) & are now home ready to have a yummy Sunday roast. 🥕🍗🍴It is perfect Sunday roast weather right? Then I think it’s time for a bath 🛀& a wind down in front of the TV, 📺 I’m particularly glued to The Circle ⭕️ at the moment... such a good series! I hope you’ve all had cosy weekend?! 💫
    • Happy weekend loves! 💫 if you’re heading into Cambridge today then make sure you stop by @rose.quarter where a beautiful new @millerharris has popped up! ✨I was lucky enough be invited to their opening earlier this week and let me tell you, everything smells so divine. ☺️🌸🌺I ended up going for the Rose Silence as rose scents are always my fav! 🌹♥️ Their perfumes are all unisex so go discover your new signature scent! 🎉
    • 💭 Monday working has got me thinking of weekend brunching! 🍳🍹Takeee me back to this gorgeous brunch from @oldbicycleshop 🤤 literally such a yummy meal, the best smashed avo I’ve tasted 🥑 & VERY generous portions. ➡️ BUT today’s reality is that I’m back working 👩🏼‍💻 and balancing some study time 📝in on this chilly Monday. I’ve got podcasts 🎧& cosy socks 🧦to keep me going.. I hope your Monday is going well?! 💫