Hot New favourite: Lasting Radiance Foundation

April 4, 2019 in Beauty - 7 Comments - 2 min read

Hot New favourite: Lasting Radiance Foundation

April 4, 2019 in Beauty - 7 Comments - 2 min read >/div>

A beauty high street must have:

I love a good foundation that actually works (which is why I’m head over heels for lasting radiance foundation) and was really excited to try Rimmel London’s new foundation once I saw one of my favourite bloggers, petiteelliee chatting about the release.

Lasting Radiance Foundation

I already love the Wake me up foundation, trust me I’ve been buying that foundation since my college days and Tanya Burr was telling everyone to bulk buy it when boots had an offer, (which I of course did).

First Impressions

The Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation is definitely a step-up from its sister. For a drugstore foundation the application is veryyyy smooth and feels incredibly light to wear.

One problem I’ve had with other drugstore foundation, is that it kinda slips throughout the day, so I don’t feel a sharp or as together as I did first thing in the morning. The Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation does a pretty good job of keeping it together for my working day. (I know it’s said it lasts for 25 hours but who really wears makeup for 25 hours?)

Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation

I take my makeup of pretty much as soon as I get in from my working day, so I can confirm it lasts at least 16 hours, without slipping. Of course, I would always recommend a setting spray to keep your make-up in tact.

This foundation also give you a perfect shimmer, its actually

The Hot Verdict

I love my expensive foundations and makeup. However, if you need an everyday foundation for work where you don’t necessarily wanting to overkill your makeup look.

Rimmel Lasting Radiance Foundation

I really recommend this upgrade from Rimmel london. With SP25 (Perfect for Summer wear) Lasting Radiance Foundation is the new everyday must have.

You can read about my other favourite high street here. What are your everyday foundation favourites?

• Jenny in Neverland April 7, 2019 at 9:45 am

I love the look and sound of this one – especially the consistency that I can see on the back of your hand. I’m struggling to find a decent foundation at the moment!

Jenny

• Lady Writes (@LadyWrites_Blog) April 7, 2019 at 11:19 am

I tried this recently and was really impressed with it too! x

• Amie. (@acurvyvegan) April 7, 2019 at 3:37 pm

That looks like such a lovely consistency for a foundation! Sounds like a lovely foundation.

Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

• Boxnip April 7, 2019 at 4:17 pm

Sounds like a great foundation. 😀 I only have one foundation that I’m okay about wearing, so it would be good to try an alternative to it. 🙂

Sarah 🌺 || Boxnip || Latest Post

• Alice 💫 (@alicespake) April 8, 2019 at 7:13 am

I’m not a big Rimmel fan unfortunately xx

• Sarah April 9, 2019 at 7:13 am

This is one of my favourite foundations xx

• Mel April 11, 2019 at 6:16 am

I love this too, so affordable and it works so well.

• ✨"Love is the flower you've got to let grow". 🌸 Okay guys, we are back at work and this week is in full swing.👌🏼Thank goodness its just a four day week, right?🎉💖
    • Happy bank holiday Monday! ✨ I don’t know about you but I’ve had a delightful four days off chilling for Easter 🐰 and it’s makes it all the more sweeter 🍬 that we have another bank holiday coming up VERY soon! 🎉 For now, though I’m making myself a well earned cup of tea ☕️ and sitting now to binge a couple of reality shows 🤭👌🏼
    • 💫 Spent my Easter Sunday having tea ☕️& scones 😋with my 💗 in the beautiful orchard gardens🌳of Granchester. 🌸It’s been a beautiful afternoon and I’ve fully dived into this months book 📖for @bethsbookclub_, it’s incredibly gripping (already nearly half way through!) 🎉and after I’ve finished writing my blog post 👩🏻‍💻I’m diving straight back in. Enjoy the rest of this sunny Sunday everyone! 💖☀️ P.s thank you so much for for choosing me to be the winner of this months book @bethsbookclub_ ! 😍💖
    • ✨Sunday thoughts: Happiness is homemade. 💖 I hope you are all having a beautiful Easter Sunday! ⭐️
    • 💫Are you ready to rock this fake Friday? 🎉Im gonna be sitting at my desk, listening to Beyoncé homecoming 🐝 (what else really?) 🎼 working hard so I can go get a cheeky nando's with my galpal later. ✨
    • 💫 "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."💫 Working hard and ploughing through Wednesday. 🎉Getting real excited for another long weekend. What are your plans?! 💖